ECOGESTUS presents multidisciplinary teams in the work it does, using people with experience. The training of professionals accompanying ECOGESTUS covers the following core areas:
– Environmental Engineering – Sanitary Branch
– Mechanical Engineering – Logistics, vehicles and machines; recycling process
– Industrial Ecology – life cycle analysis
– Biology – composting and waste treatment
– Economy – cost-benefit analysis and economic feasibility and tariff studies
– Sociology – study of habits, demographic development, human resources frameworks and work models
The fieldwork carried out since 2005 allows us to ensure that the teams specifically formed for each project have a thorough knowledge of the context. The solutions indicated are reviewed from various points of view, namely at the technical, economic, social and environmental level.
In this sense, it is evident that the solutions proposed by ECOGESTUS will benefit the Management of Resources, encourage the integration of communities, the creation of jobs and the generation of income at the local level. Our team is the following:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Coimbra and with advanced training in waste management (INFA ISFM e.V.). Since 1998 working in the area of urban waste management, health and urban hygiene.