ECOGESTUS promotes Environmental Awareness by informing people about environmental problems and their solutions. Transforming citizens into agents of change is our goal. Awareness raising is therefore a fundamental component in the evolution towards a more sustainable model of society.
We create specific environmental awareness programs for Waste, Health, Climate Change, Sea, Green Spaces, Biodiversity, among others.
We also believe that children learn by “doing”, that is, separating the remains of food and making the respective composting is more effective than just “talking about it”.
We do follow-up and monitoring.
- Creation of the “Composting Program: recycling with Nature” – with training for teachers, auxiliary students and distribution of composers in schools
- Household Composting Project in homes: it targets all interested citizens who have physical space to practice composting. The change that we intend with our interventions is based on providing the population with the means to allow easier action and better clarification on the daily challenges of sustainability.
- “Recycle at School Programs” with the distribution of mini-eco points and activities to raise awareness of the importance of recycling
- Preparation and distribution of leaflets on the theme of urban waste
- Various projects on “Recycling” and waste recovery
- Design and distribution of information material about marine pollution via wastewater systems
- Activities aimed at the entire school community and also population, related to the celebrations of dates with special environmental interest
The change that we intend with our interventions is based on providing the population with the means to allow easier action and better clarification on the daily challenges of sustainability.